Postage Question

SWfan

Infiltrator
I have never sent an 8x10 TTM before so I have some postage questions. How many stamps do you put on the SASE for an 8x10 in the US and how many dollars would you send for return postage for an 8x10 to the UK? Thanks.:)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
SWfan;76747 said:
I have never sent an 8x10 TTM before so I have some postage questions. How many stamps do you put on the SASE for an 8x10 in the US and how many dollars would you send for return postage for an 8x10 to the UK? Thanks.:)

When I send A SASE for an 8x10 I put 2 USA First Class stamps on mine. For the UK? I would include $4.00.

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Good advice Ryan. :) You actually don't need 2 first class stamps.....just 2-ounces worth of postage. I can't get the Post office website to load, but it used to be a flat rate for each additional ounce....like 24 cents or something....so you can save a little money there. You do need to buy some smaller denomination stamps in order to do that though..which means a trip to the post office or online store.

I haven't send any 8 x 10 yet.But I noticed Tom Kane(voice of Clone Wars Yoda) who sent me his own 8 x 10 photo,the postage was US$1.80 from US to Hong Kong.Hope this help:cool:

Jedi_Joel

Agent
SWfan;76775 said:
Thanks for your help everyone.:)
What you could also do is use the Automated Postage Machine if your PO has them and print out a lot of stamps with the certain value. I find this handy for when I get time to do a bunch of requests and don't feel like waiting around at the PO forever.