• Clegg Holdfast
  • Teemto Pagalies
  • Gasgano
  • Neva Kee
  • Ody Mandrell

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0007.stands.jpg

Centuries ago, the rock pinnacle in the middle of Mos Espa Arena was a sacred site for tribes of Sand People, or Tusken Raiders. In rock-hewn caves, this indigenous species performed sacrifices and rituals intended to promote successful hunting seasons. Tusken spiritual leaders retold sacred stories to the next generation in saga rooms. Long since chased away from their hallowed rock by screaming Podracer engines and tourists, modern-day Tusken raiders regularly shoot at Podracers during competitions to avenge their ancestors.

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0007.crowd.jabba.jpg

With an entourage of aides, body guards, sycophants, and hangers-on, the wealthy gangster Jabba the Hutt presides over the Boonta Eve Classic from the best box seats in the arena. Podracing has proven a lucrative racket for Jabba; he has financed the construction of the grandstands and makes an immense profit from controlling the betting. However, aside from his passion for gambling and crime, the races bore Jabba: his depraved senses are not stimulated by screaming, high-speed vehicles.

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0007.start.jpg

Numerous crashes and accidents occur at the start of a race because swirling sand blinds the drivers or clogs engines. This hazard, though avoided in more civilized Podraces through grit-free race arenas, is integral to Outer Rim racing and makes front-row seats more desirable.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Here are the final standings for the players...

17 obre
15 Alf
15 Nightwing
12 han solo
8 rogueace2000
7 Phoenix7_1025
7 CoruscantCosta
1 Jedi Yun
0 SaeseeTiin

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Obre, you are our winner. I need you to send me your shipping Info in an email. amshak@thebothanspy.com

I would like to thank everyone who played and I hope that you enjoyed the game.

Information used for the game was taken from Star Wras The Visual Dictionaries, Inside the Worlds of Star Wars & Star Wars Episode I Racer

obre

Spy
Whow! I bet all my credits and my moisture farm and lost but in the end it all paid back. Great racing week!

Phoenix7_1025

FLUFFY PINK RIGHTEOUSNESS
Hmmm...I need an alarm clock or sth to tell me to do this daily. And I will beat you next time, Acey...

>: P

good game all.

~Phoenix~