Pod Race II

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0002.racer.ratts.jpg

Today's winner is Ratts Tyrell with Gasgano in 2nd and "Bullseye" Navior in 3rd.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Here are the player's standings...

14 Alf
12 Nightwing
11 obre
8 rogueace2000
7 Phoenix7_1025
7 CoruscantCosta
6 han solo
1 Jedi Yun
0 SaeseeTiin

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0006.crowd.watto.jpg

A favorite diversion of Watto's is watching Podraces from his fine seating box at Mos Espa Grand Arena. Nonhuman friends and aquaintances fill the box with passionate race-fan enthusiasm, as well as the vain prayers and curses of any gambling crowd. It is the thrill of the races and the society of like-minded enthusiasts that keep Watto firmly at home on Tatooine.

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0006.pit.jpg

The mammoth, deafening loud turbines of Podracer engines require fine-tuning to make it through a race. The delicate work can often be dangerous, and mechanics must be careful when they are near the engines whether they are ignited or not.

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0006.start.jpg

When the Podrace pilots line up on the starting grid, the crowd erupts with a deafening roar. This is the last chance for thousands of gamblers to size up the pilots and their Podracers before placing their final bets.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Here are the player's standing...

15 Alf
15 Nightwing
12 han solo
11 obre
8 rogueace2000
7 Phoenix7_1025
7 CoruscantCosta
1 Jedi Yun
0 SaeseeTiin

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Please Read

Special options for the last day....

1. Since I was late updating the game tonight, the deadline for Day 7's game will be Saturday at noon(central time)

2. You have the option of sending me (amshak@thebothanspy.com) your race selection instead of posting it to this thread. After the game is over, i will post who picked whom.

3. In the event of a tie, depending upon how many are involved in the tie, i will decide a tie breaker which will take place on Sunday.