Pod Race II

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0003.start.jpg

Uh oh... Looks like Ben Quadinaros is having problems at the start... again.

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0003.racer.ben.jpg

Quadinaros is a good natured Toong who has virtually no Podracing experience. He is the tallest pilot in the field, although short for a Toong. The quadra-Pod design of his vehicle is very fast but inherently unstable. It's also prone to stall at the start of a race.

Urgh! Those pesky Sand People shot up my poor Ratts Tyrell. Oh well, at least he came in third.

For the third race, I pick "Bullseye" Navior!

Hey Am Shak! Did you want us to continue posting our daily picks on this one thread, or are we supposed to reply to each day's post on the front page? Know what I mean? Or are they all connected and will continue to this one thread. I just noticed that after you post about each day, that there is no replies, but the number of replies for this one continues to grow. Just curious. Thanks. :)

Oops, I just figured it out. I see that it connects me to the same thread no matter what day I click on. That's what I figured. Sorry, my bad.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Yes, the entire game will be on this thread. I just do the front page post to try and get some more people involved and sometimes some of the players need a helpful reminder that the game is still going on.

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0003.crash.annie.dud.jpg

OOHHH... that had to hurt. Dud Bolt must think that Sebulba is racing today. Either that or he must be trying to eliminate little Skywalker from future races. In an attempt to take Anakin Skywalker out of the race, he has crashed his own pod. I'm afraid that this will prevent him from finishing the race. Anyone who has any credits on Dud Bolt better change their bets now.

The fatality rate in the frontier-world Boonta Eve Classic is higher than any other Podrace in the Outer Rim.

Bolt is one driver that other pilots should watch out for since he acts as a body guard to Sebulba during races. The Vulptereen is known to be a shameless toady with no more mettle than a womp rat.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Just a reminder...
Anyone may change their selection at anytime, up until the time when I update the game.

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0001.racer.anakin.jpg

Little Skywalker appears to be fine.

Young Anakin Skywalker and his mother, Shmi, are slaves belonging to Watto. The boy has an amazing grasp of mechanical things, and he has built his own protocol droid and Podracer from scratch.

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0003.Tusken.jpg

We can see some Tusken Raiders celebrating out near Tusken Turn. They must have hit one of the Podracers. It looks like they damaged our Podrace Cam Droid in that area as well. Another Cam Droid is on it's way and we'll let you know more as soon as we do.

Race cameras used to be built into the rocks along the course to help spectators catch every thrill, but these were all stolen or shot to pieces. Now, a fleet of hovering cam droids are used.

Phoenix7_1025

FLUFFY PINK RIGHTEOUSNESS
I'm going to go with...Bullseye, this time. I can't believe I missed an entire race, allowing Ace, of all people to pull ahead of me! bah you...

>: P

~Phoenix~

Jar Jar Binks

Village Idiot
0003.racer.mars.jpg

Those Tuskens did get one of the Podracers. Mars Guo, with the help of a few Spider Droids, is collecting what remains of his Pod. This leaves only four racers to complete today's event.

Guo is more at home bragging at glimmik concerts than paying attention to the important things that go into his Podracer. Even so, Phuii drove a fast, tight machine.