Photo Template

stakehouse

New Recruit
Just a quick note to say Hi and ask for some help if possible.
I am currently running a charity cause Star Wars 4 Charity (www.starwars4charity.co.uk) and as part of the scheme, I have to send out requests for autographs. I noticed that a common template has been used to produce photos for signing (absolutely excellent) and I was wondering whether I could use the blank template to produce more photos, which would also be posted for everyone to use. One of the problems that I have encountered is the lack of photos for some of the cast and crew which makes it difficult.
Any help on this matter would be appreciated.
Thanks
Stakehouse

gmess

New Recruit
Thanks for posting that Ryan. I love the look of AmShak's 4x6's and would like to make some for other series like 24. I also have lots of rare behind the scenes pics for Star Wars that don't print out at the 8x10 size even after enhancing them in PhotoZoom Pro, the original source pic is just too grainy and low-res. The pics would come out great at the size used for the 4x6's.

I bought Photoshop for 50% off last Thanksgiving but haven't installed it yet and have never used it. Do you guys think I can teach myself enough to say make a 4x6 of Jon Berg using the template before we leave for C4 on Weds morning?

Thanks!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I'm sure if you sat down and worked really hard at it, You should be able to do it! That's how I got started on Illustator. your program should have a little Step-By-Step guide on how everything works, That will come in Handy!!

RYAN-J