Papercraft Models

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I've just stumbled across this website with some great Papercraft models of Star Wars characters you can make.

It's all in Japanese, but clicking on the images will get you to the printable JPEG images (it's a pity they're not PDFs which would give better quality and possibly be resizeable) which you can then cut out and assemble ... if you've got enough patience and skill. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Cool. I believe BlueHarvest is into these....he e-mailed me a battle droid that looked nearly impossible to assemble. :p Very cool though.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I've made a couple of Papercraft models of Mac computers, iPods and cars before. They are quite fiddly to make, especially at small sizes or when working with areas that are fully enclosed when finished.

If you think those are bad though, you should try this model of the Nintendo game character Link. :)
linkpic1.gif

PDF with fold lines -- PDF without fold lines

There's also PAGES and PAGES of model links at 3D Paper Model. I haven't been through all the pages yet, but there are some Star Wars ones listed (although I couldn't find the X-wing at their link).

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
All these models look fantastic, although they probably take untold hours and immense patience as buzz mentioned. Potential nervous breakdown material :p