Padme Secret Ceremony

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Yoda Man, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Yoda Man

Yoda Man New Recruit

I was just amazed to notice the deatial on her because she has on lace panties and a garter.

2. Barada

Barada Saboteur

Great. Thanks Yodaman. You just caused Padme to win Rancor Pit :D.

Barada

3. Darth Aussie

Darth Aussie Australian Sith Lord

talk about an unfair advantage...;)

4. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

That brings to mind an age old question.....

Much has been said about possible 'bindings' on Carrie Fisher during some scenes in OT. Is there truth to these rumours of strange underwear? ;)

5. Darth Aussie

i had heard she was "taped up" too . i guess that what you mean by strange underwear?

6. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

Yup. I heard a whisper that the 'untaped' Ms Fisher was deemed 'distracting' from the action and might have given the 1977 movie grading people reason to decline the 'universal' rating. Dunno if theres much truth to the second part, but the 'distracting' bit may be about right.

There's absolutely no mention of lace OR garters to my recollection though. :(

7. Barada

Barada Saboteur

Well, I've heard that she wore a bodysuit under the costume during the trash scene, but I think that was more to keep her dry. I notice in ANH she seems a little 'bouncy' at times though :D.

Barada

8. Darth Aussie

Bouncy is certainly the correct word Barada..... :D

9. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

Bouncy...yes, bouncy. Not sure whether thats PC or not, but very, em, concise and descriptive. Yes, bouncy!

Less evidence of that particular trait in Jedi, strangely enough??

10. Nightwing

Nightwing New Recruit

who cares about PC? I'm not living in the so-PC-it's-insane states anymore ;)

11. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

Good point......lets have more of the 'bouncy' then :p