OT Staff Contact Log

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Couldn't believe this when I saw it. On 'Antiques Roadshow' (BBC program where people bring stuff along to get them critiqued and valued). This show is mostly old paintings and furniture, but tonight a lady came on with .....

....the original 'contacts logs' from OT! Apparently her neice (or aunt) was one of the admin staff through all 3 movies. The logs had all names, addresses and phone number for everyone involved. Also some origianl concept art was included in a seperate folder. One of them even had a sticker on the front showing Yoda with 'Revenge of the Jedi' logo.

To top it all off, there was a pretty long handwritten 'thank you for all your help' note signed GL.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I thought it was a really cool item. Even had Mark Hamill down as playing 'Luke Starkiller' :D

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Would you believe only 1500- 2000 Sterling.

Given that there are some sealed figures valued at more than that, I'd have thought that such a totally unique item would have merited considerably more? Anyone seen anything similarly mega rare?

In defense of the programme, I'm not sure the valuer was really an expert in the field, more a general antique dealer making a rough guess.