Official TBS Times and Meeting Places

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......huh....what? Did somebody say something? ;)

Before I forget, thanks once again to Borsk and AmShak for their amazing work on the shirts and name badges/lanyards. Really amazing :)

Also thanks to WC and Alf (and their Mom, I think) for teh Wookie Cookies and Bothan sugar cookies :D

And thanks to everyone else I met (Boru, Solo, Mynock, Freezeman, Aussie, and the rest) for a great time.

vfermi

Consultant
Nice to finally meet Brian and Kevin.... and also nice to meet the other Kevin (sorry about the bust!!!).

Sorry I missed Thommo and sorry Ian couldnt make it.

Thanks for the badge... looked great.

Had a lot of fun at c3. Nice to see some old friends and make new ones.

mynock11

Sith Medic
I loved meeting everyone also ... I wish i could have had more time and sense to get some pics with you all.. but i was just so excited to meet everyone i guess i just forgot... and those lanyards and badges were awsome thanks again Amshak for doing everything you did.....

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
mynock11 said:
I loved meeting everyone also ... I wish i could have had more time and sense to get some pics with you all.. but i was just so excited to meet everyone i guess i just forgot... and those lanyards and badges were awsome thanks again Amshak for doing everything you did.....
I may have some photos that include you hanging out with the others at the fedtoys booth.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Sorry Vaughn i missed catching up with you. just couldn't get the timing right, damn lineups...
WC those cookies are so nice too. made standing in line for the Vaders a lot easier...

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Meeting everyone at C3 was awesome!

We're just back home after seing a bit more of the good ol' USA on the way back (least said about the lines and the TSA the better!).

Meting everyone was cool. We had the best time, going for meals, swopping 'line' stories and of course, sampling the wonderful wookiee cookiees :) They were awesome, thanks WC! mmmmm, getting hungry thinking about them...might have to break open my last bag of dark side m&m's....

Seriously guys, thanks to all at TBS who made the C3 event a memorable weekend!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
1.30 to 9.30. We were virtually the last to get out because the guy who was serving us had lost his helpers and was getting the stuff himself.......