[Off Topic] More celebrity R.I.Ps :o(

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Jonathan Brandis, the genius kid from the TV series "Seaquest DSV", was found dead in his Los Angeles apartment on Wednesday. He was only 27. There's no official word on how he died yet.

Kellie Waymire who played crewman Elizabeth Cutler on "Enterprise" and appeared in "Six Feet Under" has also died at age 36.

:(

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
And another. :(

Gene Anthony Ray, who played Leroy in "Fame", has died at the age of 41. He had a stroke, but was also HIV positive.

Barada

Saboteur
Not to make light of the above passings, but can we include Michael Jackson's career with this? The idiot. :toed:

Barada

Dark Jedi

Banned
Micheal Jackson sucks ass, I bet he really has been :toed:ing kids. Really he's a freak, and two, WTF is fame? I've neve of such movie, and with a name like that I don't think I would watch it....it's a musical I bet...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Fame was an old late 70's Movie followed by a TV series in the 80's about a dance and music college. It was well written, well performed and was to the dance genre what Star Wars was to the SF genre...

Nightwing

New Recruit
Originally posted by Dark Jedi
Micheal Jackson sucks ass, I bet he really has been :toed:ing kids. Really he's a freak, and two, WTF is fame? I've neve of such movie, and with a name like that I don't think I would watch it....it's a musical I bet...
I don't care much for Michael, but innocent until proven guilty. I know how much the american media loves a good celebrity circus.

as for fame...typical stereotyping :yawn: