[Off Topic] Keira Knightley in King Arthur

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
If you thought Padmé was fighting in the Episode II Arena Battle, then wait until you see her Episode I decoy in King Arthur. This is from ComingSoon.net ...

King Arthur Official Site Launched
The official site for Touchstone's King Arthur has launched with many new features to take a peek at. The site gives you a look at the characters & weapons, a gallery of pictures, downloads such as wallpaper, ecards and poster, trailers & clips, and info about the film.

The Antoine Fuqua-directed and Jerry Bruckheimer-produced epic, opening July 7, stars Clive Owen, Keira Knightley, Stellan Skarsgard, Stephen Dillane, Ray Winstone, Hugh Dancy, Til Schweiger and Ioan Gruffud.

Check out the site by clicking on Guinevere below:

:)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Looking at the movie's poster, I think we all know who the real star of the movie is. :)
(click on the image for a bigger version, 164K)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
They've just announced that they'll be filming two Pirates in the Carribean sequel movies (back to back, both for release in 2006), but no word yet on whether Keira Knightley will be in them - assuming she survived the first one which I haven't seen.

Pirates of the Caribbean Sequels Confirmations!
Two cool news bits have come in this weekend about the Pirates of the Caribbean sequels. First up, Dark Horizons received a report from the NATO (North American Theatre Owners) annual meeting where Disney talked about the franchise.
He went on to talk about the sequel(s) to Pirates and said the entire cast and production team would be back. He said production would begin shortly on Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3 and they would be released six months apart in 2006. This was news to me as I had only heard their was going to be one sequel.​
This confirms earlier speculation by the Hollywood trades that Disney was going to shoot two sequels at once, much like the second and third "Matrix" films.

ComingSoon.net has also confirmed with a very reliable source that Johnny Depp's wish has come true. Rolling Stones' Keith Richards will indeed play Captain Jack Sparrow's dad in the sequel. As you probably know by now, Depp modeled Sparrow in the first film after the musician.
:)

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Her and Orlando Bloom turned second fiddle roles in huge history making trilogies into huge careers...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Back to the Future 2-3 the first time a set of sequels were simulfilmed?