[Off Topic] Crazy Frog

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Almost everyone knows that annoying little animated frog with the new version of Axel-F. Now there's stories / rumours that they're doing another music video, planning a PC / Gameboy / PS2 game AND are in talks for a TV series and movie.

Good Grief!! :rolleyes:

BUT there is good news - bash the little bugger with a baseball bat in this 110K Flash game: Crazy Frog Baseball.

Just hold the mouse button down and drag the bat with the mouse. Move the mouse faster to hit harder. :D

After that you can try helping the drunk man to walk a straight line in this 259K Flash game: Home Run

Click on the start sign and then use the mouse to keep him steady - how far can you get?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Dead right ;)

It may be brief, but there's a 'reset' button in the top right corner. I used it SEVERAL times ....hehehe

Made me feel goood!!!

The second link is pretty cool, funny and strangely compelling too. I managed 29 yards, for whatever thats worth.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
29 "yards"?!? Is that after converting from metres? ;)

The record I've seen so far is 87 metres by someone else. I managed 67 metres.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Tried again andgot the poor guy 74 METERS (we changed speed limits and everything to metric, but old habits die hard).

Anyone know how far from home he is ?? If its more than 200 meters, I say leave him where he is!

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I doubt there is a "home" - it's probably just one of those "beat your previous distance record" type of games. :)