[Off Topic] 12" X-Files figures

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
This is "borrowed" from Figures.com ...
12" figures of Cigarette Smoking Man, Fox Mulder & Dana Scully!
As reported last month, Sideshow Collectibles had announced that 12-inch action figures from Fox's long-running sci-fi series The X-Files were to be produced.

Scheduled for release June/July 2004 for $40 comes FBI paranormal and unexplained phenomena investigators Fox Mulder and Dana Skully. Both figures are Sideshow Exclusives and will be limited to only 750 pieces each. In addition, the first 750 customers to order directly from Sideshow Collectibles will receive a bonus accessory available nowhere else: an FBI Jacket.

Come September/October 2004, Sideshow will debut their Cigarette Smoking Man exclusive. This $40 figure will be limited to only 500 pieces produced. The first 500 customers that order this figure directly from Sideshow Collectibles will receive a bonus Trenchcoat accessory.

Cigarette Smoking Man

261.jpg

Agent Fox Mulder

bowman__01_01_2004_480x804.jpg

Agent Dana Scully
cmdstore__01_01_2004_480x804.jpg

Agent Dana Scully (FBI Jacket Exclusive)
devilsdue__01_01_2004_480x532.jpg

MORE IMAGES

:)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The likenesses aren't too bad, for a change. :)

That must be one of the VERY few "toys" released featuring someone smoking ... I wonder what the Politically Correct fools will make of that one. :rolleyes:

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Oooohh!! Those look better than the X-files Barbies that I have. I looove the X-Files. Thanks so much for posting those!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
On a side note, Buzz, you made me recall that buying toys on ebay 2+ years after they came out is a great way to pick them up cheaply. I just went and found a few of the really neat Sideshow horror dolls and they're going for half retail or less. Now I have to buy some.

Thanks, I think ;)