Obi-Wan Kenobi - Outlander Nightclub Encounter

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
saga_obiwan_nightclub1.jpg

saga_obiwan_nightclub2.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I just bought this figure today, and I must say I'm pretty impressed with all the Outlander figures, despite what short-comings they may have.

Much like the team of "Head-lopping" Mace and "Headless" Jango, this figure is best reviewed together with Elan Sleazebaggano. Obi-Wan's using-the-force pose fits perfectly with the slightly confused look the Elan figure has, as he is obviously rethinking his life :p

Obi-Wan's leg joints look very awkward at first, but do allow him to sit, or kneel. His ankles are jointed at the boot so that he can be posed more appropriately.

A cool feature of Elan and Obi here is the Bar Section. They attach (sort of) and make a nice piece. On the backside of both are two slots, that look as if you could attach something. As it turns out, they are just the right size to hang glasses from upside-down. Just as at any bar the wine glasses hang upside down from a rack, the large glasses that come with Elan, Ayy Vida, and Dannl Faytonni hang perfectly upside-down on the backside of the bar. Cool detail or what? :)