NSYNC... The 8th level of hell....

Do you think nsync should grace the silver screen in EP2?

• Yes... For sure, they are super-stars!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Please tell me I'm in purgatory!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
I think I'm going to vomit... What the hell is George thinking of. Daughter shmaughter...
What's next?...Ernest Borgnine as a Jedi master!?!?!?!

Will Yoda me kickin' back a few Pepsi's while tearing a strip off of Jedi Knight Will Smith, while wearing a Taco Bell t-shirt, adjusting his Nike - Jedi speedo's!?!?!?!?!

If worst comes to worst, and they HAVE to be in the damn movie, then P L E A S E let them die a horrible - horrible - tragic Jedi death... Even before the movie starts.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I didn't vote on the poll because I think it is a non-issue. They are uncredited extras, and no one will notice them.

If the media hadn't picked up on this story no one would know. So many ppl had cameos in TPM, Sofia Coppola, Rick McCallum, Ben Burtt, so many of Lucas's friends/co-workers were senators or naboo pilots or kaadu handlers, why is it such a big deal that the guys in *NSync who like SW as much as you and I do are in it?

I am more worried about the story than who is an extra in EP 2.

There are sooo many more important issues going on the the world right now, this is such a silly thing to get upset about.

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Just being sarcastic, not mad.

I'm just sick and tired of seeing pop bands oozing their way into everything. Lucas should of stuck with his SW: ANH plan... Go with little known actors, and stay away from big hype.

If you are a fan of something and somebody slams it, naturally you will be upset and feel sensitive about the issue, but I still stand behind my first statement.