Non-TTM Autographs

SWfan

Infiltrator
Bought a Joshua Shelley autograph for my Remington Steele collection today! Also almost won a Peter Cushing signed photo too, but got outbid at the last second.:(

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome! :D Went to a Goodwill store today in Bryan, OH and was browsing through their huge selection of books as I always do at goodwill stores in hopes that maybe I’d come across any signed copies of people I know to add to my collection. After about 3 minutes I spotted a novel under a stack of books named ‘Twilight’. (No it’s not the Vampire series one. lol.) Written by a Billy Dee Williams and Elizabeth Atkins Bowman.

Curious if this was really the same Billy Dee Williams I know from Star Wars I picked it up and after opening the first two pages I saw what looked like to be some writing at the top and bottom on the other side of the page!! My heart started racing as I quickly flipped the page over and YES! In fine black sharpie was an authentic Billy Dee Williams autograph personalized to a lady named Vickie!! :D I couldn’t believe it! At the bottom of the page was Elizabeth Atkins Bowman’s signature also personalized ‘To Vickie’.

I instantly knew it was the same Billy Dee Williams from Star Wars as I see examples of his signature all the time that my friends get at conventions. Only I ended paying a whopping $1.61 for it! :eek: This is the second Goodwill success I’ve found so far (First was Donald Trump).

Billy Dee Williams / Elizabeth Atkins Bowman Signed Book Page:

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
Congrats Ryan!

Over the last few days I bought an 11x14 autograph display of Stephanie Zimbalist and a George Peppard index signed and inscribed to my name! Scans are on my site in my signature.

SWfan

Infiltrator
Bought this today. David Niven signed postcard!

Attachments

• David Niven 02.jpg
    David Niven 02.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 488

SWfan

Infiltrator
Some recent purchases.

Scott Krinsky, Joshua Gomez, Jonathan Cake and Mini Anden. All for my Chuck collection.

Attachments

• Scott Krinsky.jpg
    Scott Krinsky.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 495
  • Joshua Gomez.jpg
    Joshua Gomez.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 495
  • Jonathan Cake.jpg
    Jonathan Cake.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 511
  • Mini Anden.jpg
    Mini Anden.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 505

SWfan

Infiltrator
Drake Bell, Jerry O'Connell and Sharlto Copley. Cast signed According To Jim script.

Attachments

• Drake Bell.jpg
    Drake Bell.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 500
  • Jerry O'Connell.jpg
    Jerry O'Connell.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 483
  • Sharlto Copley.jpg
    Sharlto Copley.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 488
  • According To Jim Script.jpg
    According To Jim Script.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 471

SWfan

Infiltrator
Clash Of The Titans poster signed by Sam Worthington and Liam Neeson.

Attachments

• Clash Of The Titans poster 01.jpg
    Clash Of The Titans poster 01.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 464
  • Clash Of The Titans poster 03.jpg
    Clash Of The Titans poster 03.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 500
  • Clash Of The Titans poster 02.jpg
    Clash Of The Titans poster 02.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 492

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Wow! Great additions! Really like the Drake Bell one!! where do you get most of these from??

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
Thanks Ryan! The photos I bought from Autograph World and the script and poster I bought on ebay.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Alrighty, I was wondering about the poster, The Liam Neeson doesn't look like his usual autograph, but it may be a rushed version. Is there a money back guarantee offered by the seller you bought it from?

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
Yes, it has a lifetime money back guarantee. I did my research before I bought it though, compared it to several IP examples, and it looked good to me. I also asked an expert what he thought and it looked good to him too. So I'm pretty sure it's authentic.:)

SWfan

Infiltrator
Bought this today for my Chuck collection. Can't wait for the season 4 premiere tonight!

Sarah Lancaster

Attachments

• Sarah Lancaster.jpg
    Sarah Lancaster.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 466

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Back on October 23rd my Grandpa attended the annual Reunion - Old Time Barbell Strong Men body-builder convention at the Airport Marriot Hotel in Newark, New Jersey. One of the featured guests there was none other than Darth Vader himself……….Dave Prowse!! My grandpa worked security at the event and got a chance to meet Dave towards the evening around 5:00pm and he was able to get me 8x12 photo Personalized & Signed by Dave!!

My Grandpa met Dave a couple years ago at the same place, but hadn’t been able to get a signed picture only a quick Photo Op (Which I later sent to Dave via TTM and got it signed), so he promised me this year he’d try again & was successful! This will make another fine addition to my Star Wars series. I was quite impressed by the photo Dave signed, as I’ve never seen this one before and it’s quite unique.

8x12 Personalized & Signed Photo:

RYAN-J :cool:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I just purchased this yesterday, but wanted to share with others while there may still be a chance. Star Wars Shop has it's Maris Brood character key on sale for only $6.75 (normally $38). While I've never been a big fan of character keys, this happens to be signed. Apparently it is signed by Force Unleashed lead concept artist Amy Beth Christenson, and Voice and motion-capture actress Adrienne Wilkinson. Video game actors can sometimes be hard signatures to get, so I thought I'd share this opportunity. Sadly, the image online is a proof, and doesn't show the sigantures, although it states it is signed on the matte.

Also, SWShop seems to have extended it's 25% off sale, so you might be able to get the item, including shipping, for a grand total of $10.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1312942;category_id=1300760

imageload

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
It’s not too often that I buy autographs, but I couldn’t pass this deal up. A friend of mine was selling an 8x10 photo autographed by legendary actor Leonard Nimoy!! :D And I’ve been looking to add one to my collection for a long time. The thing that made me snap this one up is my friend just happens to be named Ryan as well and he had Leonard personalize it!! :D So not only did I get to add a most wanted name to my list, but got it personalized to boot! ;)

8x10 Personalized & Signed Photo:

RYAN-J :D

SWfan

Infiltrator
Bought a signed photo of Dennis Patrick for my Remington Steele collection! Scan is on my website in signature.

SWfan

Infiltrator
Bought a few new autographs. :)

Scott Krinsky signed index card
Denis Lawson signed trading card
Charlie Sheen signed index card matted w/ a photo

Scans are posted on my site in my signature.

SWfan

Infiltrator
My newest purchase, Timothy Omundson signed photo from Psych.

Attachments

• Timothy Omundson.jpg
    Timothy Omundson.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 513

SWfan

Infiltrator
Some new purchases. :)

Tony Hale (Chuck)
Owain Yeoman (The Mentalist)
Daniela Ruah (NCIS: LA)

Attachments

• Tony Hale.jpg