No Episode One's Yet?

JediDaxter

Am I lovable? Hope so.
It seems that the new line is going for AOTC, ESB, and ROTJ.
Right now there is only mention of a good sum of AOTC figures, with Han and Chewie from ESB, and then the Luke, Darth Vader, and Emperor from ROTJ.
I wonder why there are no Ep1 figures being mentioned? I know that the Clone Wars figures are coming up, but they can still fit a few E1’s in the line. They could rehash a few of the rare and hard to find figures like the following:

Sio Bibble, Darth Sidious Holograph, Queen Amidala Naboo Battle with ascension gun and cloth skirt, TC-14, and the R2-B1 Astromech.

I would like to see a few new Ep1’s.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I would like to see a few more pod racers. If they were to re-issue some of these HTF figures from EP1, then they should also do the HTF from the POTF2 CT line like motti and lei and for the ep1 line, don't forget the pit droids.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Yeah, instead of giving us another Darth Maul or Jango Fett, they could rehash some of the HTF figures. My vote is for the Ascesion Gun Amidala, since she is the only one missing from my collection. Also the Wampa should be rehashed.

I almost forgot, General Veers. I got the AT-AT Driver but since i didn't buy the AT-AT (Still have my vintage) I don't have Veers.