News: Star Wars Fan Club Members -- Have Breakfast With the Hosts of Celebration III!

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Hyperspace members can register to have breakfast with Jay Laga'aia and Warwick Davis, the celebrity hosts of Star Wars Celebration III. Autographs, prizes, good food, good people, and a Darth Vader talking action figure -- good morning!

Click here for more.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Re: News: Star Wars Fan Club Members -- Have Breakfast With the Hosts of Celebration

For that price, they better butter my toast for me.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'm in! :) My friend who I'm going with just told me he got us into the Warwick Davis breakfast. Woohoo! And furthermore, he's paying for mine as a birthday present!

$50 was high, but not so bad if you break it down. $15 for a C3 Darth Vader, minumum $10-15 for the autograph. That leaves $20 to cover the meal, plus the goodie bag, the potential door prizes, and the experience.

Anyway, I tried last night, but it was sold out. So did my friend. But he checked again in the morning and found an opening for Warwick. It's free for me, I won't complain :D

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Re: News: Star Wars Fan Club Members -- Have Breakfast With the Hosts of Celebration

Congrats! Make sure you tell us what was in the goody bag so we can all be jealous. ;)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
the last time that warwick davis was in dallas (when i was still living there) he provided several door prizes. i don't recall what they all were but it seemed like they all had to do with "willow" .... like an autographed "willow" lunchbox .... i think the big prize was a "willow" movie poster signed by him and Val Kilmer. anyway, the point is that it should be worh it.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I know one of the prizes at a fan club breakfast was a Cinemacast Vader Statue. That's what I'm talkin about. :) Of course, I already own one of those.......

mynock11

Sith Medic
darthskelington said:
I know one of the prizes at a fan club breakfast was a Cinemacast Vader Statue. That's what I'm talkin about. :) Of course, I already own one of those.......

I dont skel...Wink