News from The Hairy Fairy

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
sponsors.fairy.jpg

«
News from The Hairy Fairy ...
«
Some new and exciting products have arrived today. First off, the huge Republic Gunship. I opened mine straight away and it looks fantastic. I only have limited supplies so be quick if you want one!!! Also in this shipment were the Walmart and Target Exclusives Cantina Scenes and Acc Sets.
«
Mace Windu Unleashed arrived today as well. This is the best pose of the unleashed collection. New basic figures in stock again are Count Dooku. Also confirmation from Hasbro today that
Jango Pilot and Clone Pilot have arrived and will be shipped next week. Check the website to see when they arrive. All of these products will be added to the site as quick as I can. If you can't wait email me direct.
«
Remember our Electronic R2D2 offer; when you order an R2D2 for 1200 Danish Kroner (161 Euro) you will receive a FREE JORG SACUL figure as well. To receive this offer I must order a min of 10 R2's from Hasbro. So we need 10 interested people to be part of this to work. Drop me mail if you are and I will add you to the list.