[New Zealand (& Aussie?)] Jedi Academy and Knight of the Old Republic

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I'm not sure if this goes here or the "Store Report" section, but still ...

Dark Force II: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Game Planet is taking pre-orders for the Windows PC version of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. It's listed at NZ$89.95 via the webstore or NZ$99.95 via the actual shop (wherever that is) and is due for release on 12 September - evidently a few days before the US. :D

Knights of the Old Republic
I'm pretty sure it was Harvey Normans (unfortunately someone beat me and the junk mail is already gone in the rubbish/recycling collection :( ), but one of those big chains of electronic shops are taking pre-orders for the Xbox version of Knights of the Old Republic. It's listed at about NZ$120 and is also due for release in early September.

Now the wait begins to see if they're going to make Mac versions or if I'm forced to buy Windoze versions instead. :(

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I picked up another Harvey Normans junk mail brochure, so here's the corrected details:

Dark Force II: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Game Planet is taking pre-orders for the Windows PC version of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. It's listed at NZ$89.95 via the webstore or NZ$99.95 via the actual shop (wherever that is) and is due for release on 12 September - evidently a few days before the US. :D

Knights of the Old Republic
Harvey Normans is taking pre-orders for the Xbox version of Knights of the Old Republic. It's listed at NZ$118.70 (that's a silly price) and is due for release on 18 September.

:)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Bought Jedi Academy on Friday at Target for $76. thats with a 15% discount for the sale they are having at the moment. also in the box was the Rodian Jedi figure (1 of 3) that they are giving away with the game...
Anyone else bought this yet?

Dark Jedi

Banned
Have the demo on one of five computers in the house K-I-C-K-A-S-S I NEED the fullversion!!! It is defenetly a must buy aon my christmas list :D