New Watto's Lotto Poll

hmmm... must meditate on this

• It's still too **** hard, the odds need to be better

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Let it ride a bit more, and think about changing it a little further down the road

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I'm cool with the way it is

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
As you can see that with the return of watto's lotto, we have gone with a different set of rules. The ability for a player to win half of the figures leaving a nice size pot to continue play appealed to me. But, now that we have actually put those rules into play, I'm having 2nd thoughts. We'll see how these rules play out and in the end, we may decide that it would be better to just go with a smaller amount of numbers to choose from.

any comments or suggestion are still welcome in this thread.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Maybe you should let the members pick 5 numbers. Then Wookiee Cookiee picks 3 numbers, and if you have the three in your guess, you win. If more than one person guess the right numbers, the prize would be split evenly.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I think it should stay the way it is, or go back to the way it was. It is way too easy now, and I like it when the pot builds and builds...

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Originally posted by wookiee_cookiee
I think it should stay the way it is, or go back to the way it was. It is way too easy now, and I like it when the pot builds and builds...

I agree. I mean, somebody won on the first try!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
the rules we are playing right now will probably not be the rules we use when we switch over to the 2003 figures, but i wanted to give them a try and see how it went. I have another variation on the rules that i would like to test, but i don't want to change the rules before we have another winner. If we have a winner before we get to the end of the 2002 figures, then we'll make a change. i would like to keep things as simple as possible and adding more numbers only increases the difficulty in keeping track of everything.

Also, going back to the original rules is an option, but not very high on the list at the moment.