New Vader Bespin Fig!!!!!!!!

Barada

Saboteur
Hasbro has outdone themselves again! Click the following link to see the upcoming Vader Bespin figure, courtesy of the German site www.darth-sonic.de.

http://www.darth-sonic.de/NewsSystem/one_news.asp?IDNews=1159

darth-bespin.jpg

This thing looks incredible. Posed with the outstretched hand, and sections of Cloud City, it instantly reminds everyone of the famous scene in Empire. "Luke I am your father".

Barada

Thrawn613

New Recruit
Great news!

The figure looks great! I have been waiting for a Vader with the hand outstretched pose for the longest time. Thanks for the news, Barada!

Nate

Nightwing

New Recruit
I saw about this a while ago. It's coming as a two pack with a new bespin Luke- disposable hand and bacta tourniquet. It also said that they will probably be released single carded eventually

Barada

Saboteur
I wish I could answer the questions on this, or confirm Nightwing's comments. Unfortunately, all I know is that this figure is coming, and this is what it will look like. Basically, what you see is what you get.

Barada

Nightwing

New Recruit
sorry that I can't remember the link- all I remember was the info I posted above and two unpainted figures of Luke and Vader(I believe they were from Japan) :(

Redleader

New Recruit
Cool! I wish there was a better picture. Maybe one will surface from toyfair. It'd be cool to see along side the new Luke Bespin.

Romba79

New Recruit
Haven't heard anything in regards to there being a dual pack with Vader and Luke... but at any rate this new Vader looks great. I was immediately blown away when I saw the pics. I think I speak for most of us when I say a Vader from this particular scene was long overdue. Kudos to Hasbro. :)

vfermi

Consultant
bespin vader...unleashed

Hey guys,

based on what i saw yesterday at toyfair, I think this figure is part of the unleashed line...more like statues than figures. I'll post a pic here as soon as i get them uploaded...

V

Heres the image I promised...

vader_unleashed.jpg

Barada

Saboteur
Just a quick note. I was thinking about Nightwing's post about this being a set with the Luke Bespin. Wasn't that Vader (part of the cancelled CD-ROM figs) one also from Bespin, but from the dining hall, posed to recreate him stopping Han's blaster shot?

Barada

Romba79

New Recruit
Rebelscum mentions both Vader (Bespin Duel) and Luke (Bespin Duel) will be part of collection 1 later on. So it does indeed look like we'll be getting these figures after all. :)

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
O.k guys,
here is part of Hasbro's latest press release on the figures we will be seeing this year. Notice the Bespin Darth Vader as well as the Bespin Luke will be Collection 1 figures 3.75 inch scale, individually carded and yes, they were in fact the two previous figures which had been scheduled to come out with the CD-ROM and were later on cancelled.

Whether or not we will be seeing these figures on pegs on April 23, it's very much obscure at this time. Hasbro has just announced them as part of this year's line up but they weren't present at Toy Fair from what I understand.

I hope this helps clarify things

STAR WARS COLLECTION I BASIC FIGURES
Collection I figures feature the Star Wars saga's main heroes and villains which are fully-articulated and come equipped with dynamic, animated "Force" features plus a wide array of accessories. Each JEDI figure comes equipped with a magnet in its hand, allowing it to use "The Force" to summon and hold a lightsaber. Collection I Basic Figures include ANAKIN SKYWALKER, OUTLAND PEASANT DISGUISE; PADME AMIDALA, ARENA ESCAPE; OBI-WAN KENOBI, CORUSCANT CHASE; SUPER BATTLE DROID; C-3PO, PROTOCOL DROID; KIT FISTO, JEDI MASTER; JANGO FETT, KAMINO ESCAPE; ZAM WESELL, BOUNTY HUNTER; CLONE TROOPER; YODA, JEDI MASTER; ANAKIN SKYWALKER, HANGER DUEL; COUNT DOOKU, DARK LORD; MACE WINDU, GEONOSIAN RESCUE; DARTH VADER, BESPIN DUEL; and LUKE SKYWALKER, BESPIN DUEL. Approximate Retail Price: $5.99-$6.99