New Rebel and Imperial 2004 Figs!!

Barada

Saboteur
111903.figs.jpg

As you see here, pics have been released for next year's assortment of General Dodonna, Gold Leader, TIE Pilot, and Captain Antilles. Go here to read more about them, and the announcement that soon we will see new versions of Dengar and Bossk, and will finally get an Admiral Ozzel figure!

Barada

Saboteur
No kidding. Star Wars meets the Sixth Sense. Antilles' head looks like the kid who sees dead people.

Barada

Nightwing

New Recruit
I didn't know when I first saw antilles if it was male or female. I thought that's too masculine to be leia at the control room, no?

Captain Antilles

I agree that the Captain Antilles action figure seems way to feminine, at least he has a removable helmet so we can customize it and make a fleet of female rebels soldiers.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Well, it really won't matter what his face looks like in the long run. With his helmet on, and your Bespin Vader holding him two feet off the ground choking the life out of him, he'll still look like he's crapping his pants :D

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
On the plus side, it looks like they've made more accurate Rebel Blasters for everyone. They also gave Dodonna 3 medals, including the third one that was for Chewie. (Although it obviously won't fit him)

PS- For those who care, Gold Leader's name is Jon "Dutch" Vander. Yes, the same one that Red Leader laments, "I lost Tiree and Dutch"