New Photos from the Episode VII Set (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Espionage Report' started by Borsk, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Borsk

Borsk Administrator Staff Member

2. Borsk

3. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Probably the same photos as above (I can't see this many photos in those links, but that my be my old computer not working) ...

TMZ.com 45 Photos

TMZ.com 22 Photos

Plus this latest leaked photo ...
    [​IMG]

;)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  4. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

JJ Abrams' latest self-hyping video shows that mouse droids and X-wings are (possibly) back, although the X-wing is a slightly updated form. There's a bit of debate about exactly how those very thin wings split, but apparently it has been confirmed as an X-wing and not the older Z-95.

The Rebels / New Republic don't seem to have changed the pilot uniform in 30 years though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Borsk

If I had access to a real size quasi-x-wing, I'd probably make a self-hyping video as well. :)

6. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

You mean you don't have one in your back garden?!? And you call yourself a Star Wars fan? ;)

7. Borsk

I used to. Unfortunately, it sunk. Thanks for bringing it up.

[​IMG]

8. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Well, that's what happens when you fall for that old "I've got some great Florida land for sale" conman. ;)

9. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

This and similar images are floating around claiming to be the helmets for the Stormtroopers in the new movie.

[​IMG]

10. Borsk

I prefer the original helmets. In the context of the movie, these may not bother me though.

11. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

The main filming for Episode VII has been completed. This is from ComingSoon.net ...