New costumes for me

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
So, the mailman was very kind today and brought me costumes! Got in my new gray and black Imperial jumpsuits that I had been waiting on.

8222033948_2d2b26f063_z.jpg
8222384378_fee82833ed_z.jpg

The gray one is an Imperial Scanning Crew outfit....although with a gray hat and headset it can be a bridge crewman, or with a helmet it can be an AT-ST Pilot. Add a whole bunch more armor and it's also an AT-AT Pilot.

The black outfit is generic Imperial Crewman...which is essentially the same as a TIE Pilot without all the gear. Many of the crewmen you see on the Death Star II are actually TIE Pilot officers. Add a helmet and some chest armor, and you have an Imperial Gunner. This I hope to do one day.

I need to do a little work on these...the patches aren't sewn on yet...and I need to punch the belt. Otherwise they are ready to wear. I got these so I would have something to wear during the summer other than my Royal Guard....also something that allows me to do stuff....the Guard robes limit what I can actually do. This allows me to sit at a table and interact with people...or I could just shop a convention dealer room.