New Clone Wars Evolutions packs.

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
FYI..While at Wal-Mart today, I opened a case on a pallet and discovered the new Clone Wars Evolutions packs in white boxes. Unfortunately an employee came by and said that I could not buy them because they are not to be sold until July 26th. The interesting thing was, they are a little different than the advertisements. The amidala set was the same, but the rebel pilots have changed. Janson has been changed to another hoth pilot (sorry I forgot the name) with the regular red rebel insignia. the other two were a twilek x-wing pilot and a human (yes human) b-wing pilot with RED jumpsuit. All had removable helmets. Another set had an ARC-170 pilot with removable helmet and Biggs Darklighter in TIE pilot gear (from some comic.) Sorry, I can't remember the third figure in that one for some reason. They also had the bounty hunter set repackaged in the new white box with a corrected Boba Fett now sporting his insignia on the corner of his breastplate.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
There is two Rebel Pilot Evolution Set. I guess you saw the one with Cesi Evviss (Twilek pilot), Kesim Ommis (human Hoth Pilot), and Keyan Farlander (human Red B-wing pilot).

The other set contains Dorovio Bold, Wes Jason, and Ten Numb.

During the weekend, I try to see if my local Walmart has any of these set or the Walmar Droid Factory figures. But I haven't see new any Star Wars stuff in there in more than six months. :(

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
Cool. But with all these evolutions packs, Millenium Falcon, AT-TE plus who knows what else in stores, and whatever I buy at the San Diego Comicon the day before, July 25/26 is going to wipe me out cash wise.