New Clone Wars and Saga Figures

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Look what I found over at Rebelscum.com.

"First up is Asajj Ventress, now identified as a Sith Apprentice, from the Separatist Forces. Asajj has already appeared in the Dark Horse series, and is scheduled to appear in the upcoming animated series on Cartoon Network. "

Attachments

• cwasajj1-tn.jpeg
    cwasajj1-tn.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 345

Yoda Man

New Recruit
"Now identified as a Commander of the Separatist Forces, the bounty hunter Durge has taken on the Jedi Knights and lived to tell the tale. He has a strong hatred for Mandalorians, and symbol on his chest armor should be familiar to fans of the Classic Trilogy."

Yoda Man

New Recruit
"Jedi Master Mace Windu is now a General of the Republic Army during the upcoming battles, and he comes equipped with various equipment to protect himself from the droid armies."

Attachments

• cwmace1-tn.jpeg
    cwmace1-tn.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 337

Yoda Man

New Recruit
"Another General of the Republic Army is Obi-Wan Kenobi, a major player in the battles, and is currently missing in action and presumed dead. We know he shall return, if for no other reason than to keepo watch over his padawan Anakin Skywalker."

Attachments

• cwobiwan1-tn.jpeg
    cwobiwan1-tn.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 337

Yoda Man

New Recruit
"Fast-forwarding to Return of the Jedi, we have Imperial Dignitary Janus Greejatus, now identified as being from the Death Star Procession. janus comes with a Death Star base, and the back of the card reveals a few more details about upcoming Saga figures. "

Attachments

• impdigjg1-tn.jpeg
    impdigjg1-tn.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 331

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Good stuff.

It may interest you to know that the problem of only being able to attach one image per post is being worked on. It won't be a problem in the future.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
They look decent. But my favorites still are the POTF2, and POTJ lines. The sculpts were the best ever.

I'll pick these up once they end up in KB Toys 1.99 pile.