Need your opinion on Grant McCune

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
I wrote Mr. Grant McCune a letter and a few CCGs (Stardestroyer, Death Star Trooper) like 2 weeks ago, not really expecting a reply. On Monday I got my cards back signed!

Now having read about the many failures of others I'm highly doubting the autographs are really authentic. So I need your opinion and/or help.

Con Authentic (Secretarial):

- He didn't seem to be too happy about fanmail in the past and people from GrantMcCune Designs have stated he never played a Death Star trooper - My DST CCG is signed though.

- As far as I know there hasn't been any TTM successes. My reply came a little too fast for that.

Pro Authentic:

- The return envelope says it came from "GrantMCCune designs", so I know it at least got there.

- It has only been signed with "Grant" nothing else. Wouldn't you expect "secretarial" autographs to say the whole name?

- In my letter I didn't focus on star wars acting at all, but more on his part of a crew and his other archievements outside StarWars. Maybe that made him sign...

McCune1.jpg

McCune2.jpg

Your opinion? Does anyone have an autograph by him obtained in person to compare?

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Bounty CK;86243 said:

sorry, was being lazy^^. I added pictures to my initial message.

btw.:that's my return envelope. he used the $ I sent along. I edited out my address.