Name Game Revisited...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I am thinking of something or someone that has something to do with the Star Wars Universe...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Are you in the OT? No.
Are you EU? Not exclusively.
Are you a character? No.

*Just a note, as per Borsk's comments in the prior thread I am not considering races or groups characters unless they are the single representative of their species, such as Barada, Weequay etc. Any race or group, Jawas, Tuskens, Stormtroopers etc are therefore either a group or a race.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Are you in the OT? No.
Are you a character? No.
Are you a group? No.
Are you a race? No.
Are you on Naboo? No.
Are you a vehicle? No.

*Just a note, as per Borsk's comments in the prior thread I am not considering races or groups characters unless they are the single representative of their species, such as Barada, Weequay etc. Any race or group, Jawas, Tuskens, Stormtroopers etc are therefore either a group or a race.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Are you in the OT? No.
Are you a character? No.
Are you a group? No.
Are you a race? No.
Are you on Naboo? No.
Are you a vehicle? No.
Are you a weapon? No. Not in the sense of a weapon that inflicts physical damage directly.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
yup, right. I was too busy thinking of something that's a weapon, but...isn't.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Are you in the OT? No.
Are you a character? No.
Are you a group? No.
Are you a race? No.
Are you on Naboo? No.
Are you a vehicle? No.
Are you a weapon? No. Not in the sense of a weapon that inflicts physical damage directly.
Are you a place? In the broad sense, yes.

**Thank you Barada for answering that for me. The Force is also capable of inflicting direct physical damage through force lightning.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Are you in the OT? No.
Are you a character? No.
Are you a group? No.
Are you a race? No.
Are you on Naboo? No.
Are you a vehicle? No.
Are you a place? In the broad sense, yes.
Are you alive? No.