Barada

Attachments

• starwarsroom5.jpg
    starwarsroom5.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 523

Barada

Saboteur
My Star Wars Room #5

Here's the last pic of my collection. There's lots more, but I have no more room to display it. These 5 pics are about 40% of my collection.

Barada

Attachments

• starwarsroom1.jpg
    starwarsroom1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 502

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Reason for merging your threads...

Instead of creating a new thread for every picture, it would be better if you simply replied to the same thread and grouped your pictures together. Only being able to attach one picture per post doesn't mean that you have to make new threads for each of them. You can post multiple images by replying to the same thread. I think this is a more organized way to do it.

It's my mistake, because I didn't make it very clear in the instructions.

Thanks for suggesting the idea for this subject. :cool:

Nice pics. Nice collection. :)

Barada

Saboteur
OOPS!

Sorry Borsk. I'm a dummy for not thinking of that. Thanks for the compliment. I know some of the images seem whitened out. I didn't notice that when I scanned the photos. If anyone wonders what the spaces are between some of the vintage carded stuff, I've left open spaces for when I acquire the missing ones. If anyone can help me finish it, look at my trade list and give me a holler!;)

Barada

Talon

New Recruit
Barada- very impressive collection! Also a great suggestion to add a collector's photos section.
Where did you manage to obtain your Vintage figures from?

Barada

Saboteur
Hey Guys! Stop it! You're making me laugh.

I HAVE seen bigger collections than mine. I just wish I could display the rest of it. I have about 200 more POTF2 - POTJ figures with no wall space to hang them on, and a few more playsets, and vehicles that join them in the closet.

My pics don't even show my 12" collection. You can make out a few of them below the carded figs, but not real good.

This has definitely come at a major price. Loose vintage stuff (except for POTF), I owned as a kid and also a couple of smaller vehicles and beasts. Everything else has come since the beginning of 1995. Newer stuff I have largely obtained through the retail outlets, with the exception of U.S. exclusives (damn them!), which I have been forced to get via dealers, toy shows, websites, and ebay. My vintage stuff I have acquired mainly through ebay, with some others I have picked up from dealers and toy shows. I am only interested in carded vintage on the original cardbacks they came on. The only exceptions to this are Fett (who was an Empire figure anyway - can you guys make out Jeremy Bulloch's signature on mine?), and the POTF line (since they came out at the same time as tri-logo, I'll take either - a good thing since the only one I need is Yak!) I honestly think I have spent close to $10,000 on the collection in the last seven years. If my wife knew that I spent that much, I would be Bantha poodoo for sure!

It took me forever to convince my wife to let me take an entire room (and a closet/crawlspace area) to put my stuff in. It's all in a room in the basement, where I have completely blocked off all sunlight, and everything is off the floor except my 12".

That's it guys. Let's see some other collections!

Barada

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Barada, Want to express my congrats on your excellent collection. Especially enjoyed the battle of Hoth. Looks like the Rebellion are holding their own! :D

Vader's Obsession

New Recruit
Wow! And that's 40% of your collection? Every time I think I have a good collection, I see collections like these and makes mine look kind of sad.:crying:

But its very impressive , and thanks for showing us the pics!:worship: