My Big Shop Day

Yoda Man

New Recruit
My Big Shop Day: Yoda Man's Official Shopping Thread

About a week ago I had a big shop day and this is what I found. Suncoast has Spudtroopers and Series 5 Bustups galore. 75 TRUs are closing and the one's closing have between 10 and 30 percent off everything. If you can find a Target with Star Wars clearance, it is all 75% off! There is probably something I'm forgeting, but that's all for now!

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Target had the figure cups for 3.75, call upon yoda, vader bank, a few OLD figures. I'm probably forgetting something, but that's all I can think of

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I went shopping again!!! Suncoast had about twenty of the Bounty Hunter packs for $35 along with Star Wars shirts for $5. Alot of them are going out of business (Suncoast, Sam Goody, Media Play) , and have EVERYTHING for 40% off. For buffy and Angel fans, I got the entire Angel/Fred wave for $5 each figure. TRU had the Hoth wave, and now I got more money and bought all the figs I missed. They also had the GUmball machines for ten bucks. Target had no figs, but were at the price of 5.89. They did have the new Titanium figs, but I thought they were too steep at 15 bucks a pop. I do think it is cool, though, that the Vaders come with a removable helmet.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
More shopping. Hot topic had a clearance sale and I got a clonetrooper watch for 5 bucks. Nothing else Star Wars related, but I did get a MEGA Gonzo figure for 2.50

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Clearance, clearance clearance.......<sigh>

we dont get most of these things here even at full price, never mind clearance <sigh>

Thats pretty much why I've stopped collecting most lines to concentrate on a few.....well, that and a certain problem with lack of space ;)

Yoda Man

New Recruit
TRU has plenty of mega Packs in combinations featuring Padme, Aayla, Clones, and pretty much all of the last 10 or so figures. This was probably a return, but I picked up a holo Yoda for $10. KB has from now until APril 17 $5 off $20 or more of Star Wars if you pick up their coupon book. Tomorrow I will be hitting 13 shops and will update then.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Today, Potomac Mills and the surrounding area. The report will feature Buffy, Muppets, and Star Wars
KB toy outlet had Pigs in Space Playsets for $9 and Beauregard and Johnny Fiama for $5. They also had Lobot for 3.88 along with the M&M 2 packs. A suncoast that was closing had the Willow and Tara 2 pack for $7 and Grad Day Angel for $6. They also had a few 500th Vaders for $6. TRU had all of Hoth and Carkoon, and a few of Geonosis. In one of the top compartments, there was an orange clone and a Jango, but they were taped together and said hold for Matt. That's all I can think of for now, so I'll update later if anything else comes to mind.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Did they ahve any Blue 501st clones or Ask Aak's at TRU? I hit mine up and they only had one value pack left :( Padme & Shaak

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I don't remember which one it was at, but I do remember a BLue clone with Ask ASk. The only other odd ones I saw were the two Wookies from the last batches, a red guard with a blue guard, and two clones.