My Autograph Wall!

Yodasnews

New Recruit
I am happy to say that DS's posts here got me into collectiong autos and I now have a wall in the entrance of my collection room for just autos, here is what I have so far (2 of them directly from info posted here):

yodasautos1.jpg

yodasautos2.jpg

yodasautos3.jpg

yodasautos4.jpg

yodasautos5.jpg

yodasautos6.jpg

yodasautos7.jpg

yodasautos8.jpg

yodasautos9.jpg

yodasautos10.jpg

yodasautos11.jpg

Yodasnews

New Recruit
Darth Aussie said:
Quite a collection you have there.....

I think it quite small compared to some others I've seen but I have only be doign this for 3 months or so. The Boba I had for a year ago and the R2 and Chewie I got at Wizard World Philly. The others I have ordered, bought or sent a letter for! I am hoping to get a few more letters back and to write more this weekend.

Yodasnews

New Recruit
I went on a bit of a buying spree as well as getting some in trade and from friends, the wall is 3x the size now. I'll post some updated pictures tonight!

Yodasnews

New Recruit
darthskelington said:
Impressive......Most Impressive. :D

Thanks! I just took advantage of the Offical Pix (or C2 Ventures actually) discount on the TW's. I had most of them already but at $8 a TW, I could not pass it up, heck even the 11x13 photo would be worth that! So I'll have 5 more to add this week when they arrive.

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man
Yodasnews said:
Thanks! I just took advantage of the Offical Pix (or C2 Ventures actually) discount on the TW's. I had most of them already but at $8 a TW, I could not pass it up, heck even the 11x13 photo would be worth that! So I'll have 5 more to add this week when they arrive.

Which ones did you get? I picked up a Zach Jensen, Jesse Jensen, Matt Sloan, Mary Oyaya, and Rena Owen.

Yodasnews

New Recruit
Victor_Von_Doom said:
Which ones did you get? I picked up a Zach Jensen, Jesse Jensen, Matt Sloan, Mary Oyaya, and Rena Owen.

I got the Sloan, Oyaya and Owen when they were $15 each, this time I got Ray for $15, Both Jensens for $ 8 each, a Kenny Baker TW for $8 and a Sloan TW for $8.