Moulin Rouge

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I know of 2, Ewan (duh) and Leanna Wallsman who played Zam. Who was the third?

They did film on the same set (at different times) in Australia!

Nightwing

New Recruit
Originally posted by wookiee_cookiee

that makes FOUR actors then!

Barada

Saboteur
Peter Cushing? You mean the great actor who passed away a couple of years ago, long before Moulin Rouge was made?

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Not bad. Not bad at all. You got me there. Has anyone seen it? Does it suck as bad as the latest one (no offense wookiecookie)

Barada

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Haven't seen the older one but definately agree the new one was terrible. And yes i know it was filmed in Aussie before anyone takes me to task over that... just not my kinda movie

Barada

Saboteur
Originally posted by aceface
Musicals aren't really my cup of tea either, but I thought it (Moulin Rouge!, 2001) was nothing short of astonishing (or, dare I say...spectacular).

It's one of my favorite films of all time. :)

Sorry, but my taste in musicals tends to be limited to fun flicks like Rockstar.

Barada

aceface

Junior Spy
Originally posted by Nightwing
did you know that Ozzy Osbourne was supposed to play the fairy before Kylie Minouge stepped in? :p
Actually Ozzy did play the fairy. A bit.

When the Bohemians are drinking the Absinthe and the fairy appears, listen to the part where she turns evil (signifying that they are drunk). That's Ozzy's scream you hear.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I knew that Ozzy did the scream. ;) I think Amshak and I had a discussion about that a long, long time ago...in a chat room far, far away.

The MR dvd is the greatest, it has the best easter eggs of any dvd I own.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
aceface said:
Musicals aren't really my cup of tea either, but I thought it (Moulin Rouge!, 2001) was nothing short of astonishing (or, dare I say...spectacular).

It's one of my favorite films of all time. :)
I'm with you there... i never would have imagined that i would have liked that movie .......... i think it was the roxanne song that clinched it for me (or maybe it was the queen tune)

wookiee_cookiee said:
I knew that Ozzy did the scream. ;) I think Amshak and I had a discussion about that a long, long time ago...in a chat room far, far away.

The MR dvd is the greatest, it has the best easter eggs of any dvd I own.
yes, i asked you why ozzy had a credit for the green fairy, now i know. dou have a list of the easter eggs or a link to them?

wookiee_cookiee said:

who did Leanna Wallsman play? i guess i need to pay more attention.