Miniatures Scale AT-AT

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
GamingReport.com has pictures of a SW Miniatures scale (yes, scale!) AT-AT, due November 11th. This is absolutely amazing! It's bound to cost a fortune. Hopefully it will be easily available, if not cheap.

Miniatures AT-AT

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
For those who weren't there, or haven't seen pictures, there will also be scale vehicles of all kinds. AT-STs, speeders, speeder-bikes and swoops, a Rancor, and other critters. Apparently these smaller ones will be in the regular packs of an upcoming series (SW Universe, I think). Very cool...too bad I didn't ahve time to take a close look at them all.

Carl Waterworth

New Recruit
I picked up an AT-AT just after christmas! I have only recently got into collecting and playing the miniatures game, Still need an AT-ST though!

Has anyone else played the game?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I've never played.....I'd like to one day have a set though. A friend in England has helped me get a good start on some of the recent series. :)

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I have played a game or two, mainly collecting since I son't have much time to play. Anyone can find my haves/wants by checking out my tradeing website. I've also done some tradeing from the WOTC forums.

The AT-AT is awesome, I like it better off of the stand (though mine is still in the box) Would look nice with a few AT-ST's by it's side (I only have 1)

Just one more Star Wars money pit...

Carl Waterworth

New Recruit
I have modified the base of my AT-AT! What do you think?

100_0913.jpg

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I've wanted to do some custom diarama's/ miniature terrains for some time. I've got a stash of styrofoam and packing inserts I plan to make in to buildings etc... just have to find the time. In fact today I was in a local hobby shop looking at molding materials. Unfortunatly life it a bit too busy right now. Probably have to wait until retirement... just 35 years to go.

If I ever get anything done, I'll be sure to post it...

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah..every time I see some foam inserts I imagine docking bay 94, or some bunker. :p I doubt I'll ever make any miniature dios....having too much fun with Action Figure dios my old Micro Collection sets.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
cool....been a while since i've seen some real terrain detailing. :) When I was little my dad and I had a model railroad set up....used to work with stuff like that all the time...but not for nearly as cool a purpose. :p