Santa Shrek
Gingerbread man

Muppets:
Beauregard

$10 figures
Deluxe Leia with sail barge

Price TBD
All of last years Teen People magazines
5 foot wooden tree with close to a hundred of the older Disney plush toys hanging on it
McDonalds Narnia figures: Lucy and Peter

There are a few things I'm looking for, so would anyone want to trade? I'm trying to get:
Anyanka figure (Buffy)
From Muppets (Palisades):
Abraham Smollet
Sam the Eagle
Samuel Arrow
Cabin Boy Gonzo and Rizzo

Yoda Man

New Recruit
For those who care, these are all going on ebay. I'l post when they are officially up. Prices will probably be what I posted, maybe less.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Oops, didn't see that. I prefer to do things through ebay though, so I might set it up as a buy it now and just let him know when I do it.

mynock11

Sith Medic
Cool YM if you wanna do it that way do you take paypal? Or we can do it right away and save you the fees...and skip ebay? I mean what's the sense to list just to have it buy it now when i can send you the money asap. I mean isnt there a listing fee? For ebay? I dont know LMK anyway you want thanks...will

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Yeah, I take paypal. I've never done anything not through ebay, but I'd make an exception. Let me get all my other auctions up, then we can work something out. Do the prices work for you? The prices of course don't include shipping

Barada

Saboteur
YM, I have dealt with Will before, and you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

I'll put any credibility I have on the line to back him up.

The sale will go very smoothly - I guarantee it from experience.

Barada

mynock11

Sith Medic
Thanks Barada!! Yeah YM the prices are fine and whatever the shipping is i understand the cost priority should be around 5.00 bucks maybe a little more depends on how you package them. I do need them in there packages as they will be a gift for my son. He loves the silver figs has about 6 now i believe maybe 5. Either way he has always wanted the vader one. So whatever the expense im buying.!...LMK when you want to get things started and i will send the money.Thanks ...will