Midnight Madness

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Amshak, what figures did you find? Just curious. Now, about the figures. The bases, very cool, but as darth mentioned, the Coruscant ones are CRAP. ANother thing to mention is the cloth. I know most people who opened them hate it, but this time, the fabric was made very realistic instead of every character having the exact same felty material. They actually look like the wrinkles in the normal Jedi robes and feels nice.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah, I'm really impressed withteh fabric used. The fabric is very thin, making it more in-scale than on previous soft goods figures. Shaak Ti and Luminara both have pleated dresses, that look amazing. Agen Kolar has a flet-like lower robe that looks almost sculpted, but is perfectly flexible so he can sit. The material is similar to the vintage Bib Fortuna coat. I highly approve :D Some of Hasbro's best work yet.

Nightwing

New Recruit
Barada said:
Nightwing, your memory is lapsing.

Saga started off the exact same way. Remember Mace with that balloon sticking out of his back? A Saga figure. Lots more examples just like it in the first year of that line.

Barada
I am talking about the latter stage of the Saga figures...the last year and a half

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
ok, now that we have that all ironed out ......

AmShak said:
apparently the lava vader was available online, HERE, but no longer. we can watch this page to see if anything changes (it does say "Item available in 4-8 weeks")
the page is no longer available.

.... and in other news .....
apparently we can look forward to another TRU exclusive figure. rumor has it that there will be a Holo Anakin. i guess we can all throw our holo Sebastian Shaw figures away since we're pretending that he never existed.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i don't know that any have been found at tru's, walmarts or anything like that. i got the impression that they were showing up in the odd stores that normally don't carry sw figures, like khols.

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
AmShak said:
i don't know that any have been found at tru's, walmarts or anything like that. i got the impression that they were showing up in the odd stores that normally don't carry sw figures, like khols.

Interesting, maybe it's an allergic reaction. :spin:

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
In Canada there were no Tents being set up...atleast none that I can think of...I wouldn't know I'm only 14...can't drive...I'm not allowed out at Midnight and/or i'm not allowed to be awake at midnight.

I go to bed around 11:30pm... :(

so I wouldn't know this information...I didn't ever know that Starwars episode III: Revenge of the sith action figures were even on shelves until

April, 21st, 2005 around 3:30pm (after going on a field trip to the empire cinema, it was after school).

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I was at our wal*mart 11:30pm and waited till 12:01am. I was the first customer to pull a figure from off the shelve!! I got:

Jedi Kick! Obi-Wan Kenobi
Deluxe Anakin (Changes To Darth Vader!)

Since then I have gotten about 30 more different figures.
I was trying to collect the whole line but they brought in the new Saga line and I missed out on about 40 figs:( But I was able to get some of the hard to find characters like Sith eyes anakin and tarkin ect.

RYAN J.