Merry Christmas To All!!!

Barada

Saboteur
xmasfireplace.jpg

«
On behalf of all the staff here at The Bothan Spy, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of our membership a very wonderful Christmas, and all the best in the upcoming year. It has been a big year for Star Wars, and also for this site, of which I am proud to be able to contribute to. Kudos to Borsk and AmShak for all the hard work they've put into making this one of the best sites out there in 2002. Here's hoping 2003 brings more of the same.
«
Anyway, remember to go easy on the egg nog, and I hope everyone gets a little something special under the tree this year.
«
Barada

Alf

Agent
have room for one more stocking? :D

:santa: ALF :santa:
l XXXXXX l
l XXXXXX l
l XXXXXX l
l XXXXXX l
/ XXXXXX \
l XXXXXXX \_______
l XXXXXXXXXXXXXX X\
l XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/
\XXXXXXXXXXXXXX /

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
He took an extended break but there have been a few updates recently. I've seen some of the unfinished stuff that he has been working on lately but i'm not sure that he would appreciate it if i announced anything yet. I think he prefers to keep everything secret until he completes them. I will say this, one of them has to do with a race that played an important role in the destruction of the 2nd deathstar and one of he others was employeed by Jabba. Borsk might be able to elaborate some more on what is in the works.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
He's got some stuff in the works. From what I've seen, the staff should like what they see. And no, there will be no 3D Wookiee Cookiees. What exactly does a Wookiee Cookiee look like anyway?? Is is just a cookie with a lot of hair in it? Yuck...

:D

Barada

Saboteur
Oh no, Barada thinks the first-person virus is spreading amongst other staffers. Now Wookiee Cookiee is referring to herself in this manner. Borsk, Barada is asking for your help now before it gets out of control ;)

Barada

Darth Wookie

New Recruit
Wookie Cookies

Well since I am in the forum now, a 3d wookie cookie? thats no biggie, here is a render of a holiday snowman wookie cookie.

Attachments

• wookiecookie2.jpg
    wookiecookie2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 359

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Welll lets see.......I see a Chewbackiee that is too tall to wear a childrens snowman costume so it only covers its head.........