Merge Sticky

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Well,
We have a tutorial for making the cards, and also how to send.
Can we make a sticky that has both?
BTW, I have the tutorial finally for printing them the right way. :D
Aren't you guys proud of me yet?

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey Pedge,

I'm very happy with the post you made on how to make the 4x6 photos! :D I'm sure it will help many collectors out! :D

RYAN-J :D

Pedge Jameson

Well I'm thinking we take all the tutorials and make them one long sticky going by the steps. Like start with skellitons intro to autographs, then yours then mine.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hey guys, if you can create a thread with exactly what you want in it, say both 4X6's and sending them, we can make it sticky. Or we can make the separate ones sticky.

Merging them is more difficult...because it takes every post from either thread, mixes them together, and lists them all in chronological datestamp order.

Let me know what you come up with and when you are ready, or send me links/more detail as to what you want, and I can come up with something. Reply here or send me a PM.

Pedge Jameson

Ok Skell,
What we do is start with my intro to Autographs, then we go to photo autographs, then the how to make your own index cards, then figures, then sending out.
I know that's not all correct persay, but you get my drift.
We number the stickys and keep them at the top.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Sounds reasonable....I'll look at it more closely next time I have an evening off from work. :) The one issue with Sticky's though is that they are in datestamp order. What you're saying is fine.....we just post the Fourth one.....then post the third one....then the second...then the first.

BUT.....they would be LOCKED topics.....no new posts in them. We have other stickies that are not locked.....every time they get a new post....they jump to the top of the stickies list. The four core stickies you are referring to would always be below the other unlocked stickies.

Something to consider. You consider that...I'm going to bed. I'll consider it tomorrow. :p