Meowy Christmas!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
SO COOL! I love the colors! Where on earth do you find a PINK christmas tree? Is it an exclusive Hello Kitty product? My sister says "It looks cool" too:D

RYAN-J

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
RYAN-J;78054 said:
SO COOL! I love the colors! Where on earth do you find a PINK christmas tree? Is it an exclusive Hello Kitty product? My sister says "It looks cool" too:D

RYAN-J

Wal-Mart has (or had) the pink trees for $17.96. I got mine before Thanksgiving...it was in one of their ads. I think it is awsome, too bad it is only 3 ft tall and not 6 or 7! :hellokitty:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Today's round of the news websites turns up this to add to your birthday wish list ...

NEC Hello Kitty laptop LaVie G decorated with Swarovski Crystals

NEC has launched Hello Kitty laptops LaVie Decorated with Swarovski Crystals. The NEC Hello Kitty laptop with AMD Turion CPU, 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM, 15.4”WXGA (1,280x800) display, 120GB SATA HDD and DVD+RW Drive, the black beauty is available in Japan directly from NEC Direct.

The NEC Hello Kitty laptop is available for approximately 210,000 Yen (US$1,840).

NEC_Hello_Kitty.jpg

:rolleyes:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Hmmm ... the laptop above is apparently just the beginning of the worldwide take over by Hello Kitty ... you'll soon be able to get Hello Kitty merchandise aimed at men?!

Hello Kitty turns attention to young men
TOKYO - Hello Kitty is no sexist.

The cute cuddly white cat from Japan's Sanrio Co., usually seen on toys and jewelry for girls and young women, will soon don T-shirts, bags, watches and other products targeting young men, company spokesman Kazuo Tohmatsu said Friday.

"We think Hello Kitty is accepted by young men as a design statement in fashion," he said.

The feline for-men products will go on sale in Japan next month, and will be sold soon in the U.S. and other Asian nations, according to Sanrio.

The usual bubble-headed shape of Hello Kitty was slightly changed for a more rugged, cool look to appeal to men in their teens and early 20s.

For example, a picture of the cat on a $36 black T-shirt has the words, "hello kitty," instead of the usual dots for the eyes and nose.

Hello Kitty is one of mascot-obsessed Japan's biggest "character" hits, decorating everything from a humble eraser to a $48,000 diamond necklace.

The planned products mark the first time Sanrio is developing Hello Kitty items especially for males, Tohmatsu said.

But Sanrio had tried a "limited edition" collaboration in men's clothing with designers in Tokyo's chic Harajuku section earlier this year, and they proved popular, he said.

"Young men these days grew up with character goods," said Tohmatsu. "That generation feels no embarrassment about wearing Hello Kitty."

hellokittytu6.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I don't know what to think of the guy's stuff...I'd just buy it for myself. :p

And I'd prefer a pink laptop. ;)

Thanks Buzz!

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
First there was the Hello Kitty Vader costume, then a Hello Kitty Xmas tree and laptop ... and now for the girl who has everything, the Hello Kitty Assault Rifle!

I'm not sure whether this is a "real" gun (maybe a custom model) or just a Photoshopped image ...

Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly
So called "Assault Weapons Bans" such as the now expired 1994 Clinton ban and the one still in place in states such as California seek to ban rifles that our misguided legislators feel have no purpose in civilian hands.*They identify "evil features" they can use to generically classify these "military style" weapons in sweeping terms.*In the "spirit" of the California Assault Weapon Ban I decided to do my best to alleviate the fears of my fellow citizens and gun-banning legislators when I put together a new AR-15 for my wife. Here is the result of my painstaking work to transform an Evil Black Rifle (EBR) into a Cute Pink Rifle (CPR). Introducing the Hello Kitty AR-15!

(Click on the image for a bigger version)​

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
chewykingwookie;78280 said:
any of those ornaments on that tree ones I have given ya E? lol

Jorge

I think at least 1/3 to 1/2 are from you Jorge!

Alas, I took the tree down today...I don't think Warren would have liked it if I left it up all year. ;)

Buzz Bumble;78281 said:
First there was the Hello Kitty Vader costume, then a Hello Kitty Xmas tree and laptop ... and now for the girl who has everything, the Hello Kitty Assault Rifle!

I'm not sure whether this is a "real" gun (maybe a custom model) or just a Photoshopped image ...

everyone run for your lives the kitty is armed and dangerous

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
There can't be too much hope for the world when this kind of thing happens - glorifying guns for kids?? Gimme a break.

and before someone comes in with the pathetic 'guns dont kill people, people kill people' argument - I'll admit thats true - BUT people are basically lazy - take away the gun, therefore making it harder to kill other people and most are too bone idle to bother :p

chewykingwookie

Junior Spy
wookiee_cookiee;78294 said:
I think at least 1/3 to 1/2 are from you Jorge!

Alas, I took the tree down today...I don't think Warren would have liked it if I left it up all year. ;)

I am sure next year I will add to the tree. Since I always seem to get you for Secret Santa. ;) lol

I am not sure if I told ya or not but there is a store in Worcester, MA that is all about Hello Kitty. I have yet to go in there (too scared to).

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
chewykingwookie;78422 said:
I am not sure if I told ya or not but there is a store in Worcester, MA that is all about Hello Kitty. I have yet to go in there (too scared to).

Oh you have a real Sanrio store?! There is one in Dallas somewhere, but I haven't been there yet. But I make sure we always make one of our first stops at the Sanrio store whenever we go to New Orleans. :)

Megatron

New Recruit
That tree looked unholy and alas I know that you visit the store and buy useless useless items for no reason.

PS tell warren that i am wearing his underwear that he left from that night