McDonalds Clone Wars Toys

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Got Anakin and Darth Vader in the Happy Meals today. I'll probably still try to get all of them, even though the design really creeps me out. I'm also not sure why a kid would want to play with a bobble-head of all things in the first place.

Anyway. Time to start substituting apple fries and juice boxes so as not to experience Supersize Me first-hand... :D

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Reportedly here in New Zealand we can buy the toys without buying a Happy Meal ... but it looks like we are only getting some of the different toys (8 out of the 18). On the plus side, buying the toys separately does mean you can get two toys (NZ$2.50 each) for the same price as the Happy Meal (NZ$5) with only one free toy.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Not a big fan of bobble heads or these toys myself. I might snag a few at thrift stores or garage sales at a later date. They are unique though and a good displayable size.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I'm not collecting them either. I've seen some Star Wars bobble head figures at Borders (including the Family Guy Star Wars-ised ones), but I'm not a great fan of them ... BUT, I would love to get a copy of the unreleased LucasLearning game Super Bombad Racing for Mac that had "bobblehead" kart racing. :)