Master Replicas Anakin Lightsaber

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Well. after 3 months of waiting, I finally receive the MR Anakin lightsaber. It is definitely one of the coolest collectibles I have ever seen. The blade is one of the most iridescent lights you will ever see. The FX patrt really sucks. Its only slightly improved from the cheap toy sabers.

Amazon.com has a good price (106.00 w/shipping)as well as quick, reliable service. It came in great condition with do bends or dings on it. If you are going to get it, you should definitely get it from them.

Dark Jedi

Banned
I bought one of those at Toys R us way back last year, and that site is wrong, these sabres are perfect for dueling, I duel with it all the time, and it still is in good condition, you can also buy Obi-wan sabers at Toys R us , these have sound when you add two C batteries, the blade only goes halfway in though... but, if you go to [url]http://www.Hasbrostarwars.com/ you can find the "Jedi Lightsaber" product on wich the blade goes all the way in on every one of hem, they have sound AND light, and when you push the button, the blade extends from the hilt, I hope to buy one of these some day...but I don't shop online at all so, I would have to go to a convesion to get a lightsaber replica... but anyway, this is draging on really long so, where do you download the movie? can't find it... :(