MARK HAMILL Comic-con signing

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I just got this email from Kamaren Henson - www.AnimationArtGallery.com - Wonderful World of Animation. I know Nothing about WWA and I have no idea if those prices are good or not. I pass the info along for those who might want to visit the show and meet Mark Hamill ....

Hi,

I'm from the Wonderful World of Animation--we wanted to make sure that you, your staff, and readers knew about our big Celebrity Signing Event that we are having at Comic Con Booth #129, Sat. July 19th from 1:30-3:30 PM. We are aware of the good job that you all do in getting important announcements out to the Star Wars fans. We would truly appreciate anything that your organization could do do help spread the word about the event. A press release follows for your convenience--Hope to see you at the show! We also have over 800 Batman cels to shop at the following link: http://www.animationartgallery.com/batinx.asp

FOR PRE-EVENT PRESS COVERAGE

A Warner Bros. Exclusive Signing Event at Comic-Con International

CELEBRITY GUESTS:

MARK HAMILL, voice of the Joker,

KEVIN CONROY, voice of Batman

&

ARLENE SORKIN, voice of Harley Quinn

WHO: Wonderful World of Animation Art gallery (WWA) along with Clampett Studio Collections, Home of the Warner Bros. Gallery Art Program, welcomes Mark Hamill, voice of the Joker, Kevin Conroy, voice of Batman and Arlene Sorkin, voice of Harley Quinn for an exclusive authorized signing event at Comic-Con International, the largest collectors venue for comic book and animation related art in the world.

WHAT: A special Warner Bros. authorized signing event – The Wonderful World of Animation booth hosts a landmark signing event. WWA Gallery owner, Debbie Weiss, adds, “This is a great opportunity for fans to see the art while meeting the ‘faces behind the voices’ of their favorite characters. We are honored to welcome the immense talents of Kevin Conroy, voice of Batman, and Arlene Sorkin, the voice of the zany Clown Princess- Harley Quinn, and Mark Hamill, voice of the Joker. Mark is renown for having that quintessential Joker sound and we thrilled that he has chosen to work with us”.

WHEN: Saturday, July 19, 2003, 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.

WHERE: San Diego Convention Center, 1111 Harbor Drive, San Diego, California 92101

WWA art gallery is one of the world’s leading animation art galleries. WWA specializes in original animation and has over 5,000 pieces from a variety of animation art studios including Fox, Disney, Chuck Jones, Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. WWA is an award-winning gallery and is distinguished as the largest US Simpsons gallery as well as the leading animation art gallery on the Internet.

Celebrities who have pieces from Wonderful World of Animation include actress Sarah Wynter (24), actor Simon Rex (What I Like About You), supermodel Shalom Harlow, actress Sarah Gilbert, entertainment correspondent Dave Holmes, celebrity personality Rosie O’Donnell, actor Justin Berfield (Malcolm in the Middle) and more. In addition, attendees at WWA’s recent opening included JC Chasez (*NSYNC), Ron Livingston (Sex & the City), Tracey Bingham (Baywatch), Jon Abrahams (Boston Public), Elizabeth Banks (Seabiscuit, Catch Me If You Can, Spider-man), Jim Turner (Arli$$), Tito Puente, Jr. (Son of “El Rey del Timbal”, Tito Puente, Sr.), Jacob Vargas (Traffic), Lyndsy Fonseca (Young and the Restless), Kyle Cease (Not Just Another Teen Movie), and Katherine Helmond (Everybody Loves Raymond).

Tel: 310-623-1833, Fax: 310-360-6270

Kamaren@WonderfulWorldofAnimation.com