Mara Jade GG Bust

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Anyone going to Gen Con Indy who could pick up a Mara Jade bust? No chance of going myself. Willing to trade or buy. PM me if its a possability.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Darth Boru said:
Anyone going to Gen Con Indy who could pick up a Mara Jade bust? No chance of going myself. Willing to trade or buy. PM me if its a possability.
Best bet is the post-con collector's club sell off. Yeah, I know they don't ship to Europe, but I'm sure someone here at TBS would be willing to help you out. (I might be able to as soon as I hear back from a friend who's going to GenCon)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
If you do hear from your friend and something could be worked out, that'd be superb, thanks.

Not sure there's gonnabe a post con sell off for this one - fingers firmly crossed!

Thanks again Joel!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
they said they were going to save some to sell through their site after the conventions were over. I'm sure that this will be limited to the small group of people that belong to the "Collector's Club" ... which means there should be plenty available at ebay.com just a few minutes after they're made available to the "Collectors"

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
They're already on ebay for 'pre-order' from people who 'guarantee' they'll get one. Only $250 on average........:mad:

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Darth Boru said:
They're already on ebay for 'pre-order' from people who 'guarantee' they'll get one. Only $250 on average........:mad:
Well I just heard back from my friend and he wasn't able to preorder one for pickup, so that means that we're both stuck because I don't know if I'll be getting one either!:(

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Thanks for trying Joel, very much appreciated. you never know - it might still work out for both of us. hope is slim, but a slim chance is better than none at all :)