[Mac] Lego Star Wars announced

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
From MacMinute.com ...

LEGO Star Wars game coming to the Mac
Aspyr announced today that it will publish a Mac version of LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game. "In LEGO Star Wars, compete in action packed lightsaber duels against Darth Maul. Experience mind-blowing space battles in your starfighter. Use the Force--accessing secret areas and overcoming obstacles--to construct and play as more than 30 of your favorite characters such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda and more! Battle, build and brainstorm all the fun, action and adventure of Episode I, Episode II and the new movie, Star Wars: Epidsode III Revenge of the Sith! Play alone or with a friend as you battle the forces of the dark side." The title is expected to ship in August for US$29.99.

YIPPEE!! Another Star Wars game I don't have to buy the Windoze version of. :)
Another game I won't have time to play (or enough computing power). :(

issus

New Recruit
from what I've seen of this game it is set to be great, but I have a question, why have I heard nothing of Darth Grevious? Surely its in there somewhere, does anyone know?

issus

New Recruit
your probably right, in one magasine i read they said in their preview that they were only allowed to show one episode III image

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I watched a trailer movie of this Lego Star Wars game this morning which showed the opening part of Episode I. In the docking bay the gun came out and blew up the Republic ship (the one that delivered Obi-Wan dn Qui-Gon) - the ship blew up, but the two pilots were left sitting in mid-air, then in typical cartoon-style looked at each and then fell onto the floor and split ito pieces. :D

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
From MacMinute.com ...

Aspyr's LEGO Star Wars now available
Aspyr Media today announced LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game for Macintosh, which allows players to re-live scenes from the prequel Star Wars film trilogies as unique LEGO characters, is now available in retail stores across North America. Licensed from LucasArts, LEGO Star Wars was produced by Giant Interactive Entertainment and developed for the Mac by i5works. "For the first time ever, one of the world’s most successful film series meets one of the world’s favorite toys in an epic new video game. LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game features a game world and characters built from virtual LEGO bricks that allows gamers to play through the whole story of Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Episode III: Revenge of the Sith." LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game requires Mac OS X 10.3.8 or later and is priced at US$29.99.

:)