Luke Dagobah Upside down variant....

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Can anyone out there help me in getting one of these ? Check out my trades list in this forum and maybe we can work out a trade.....

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
he's packed two ways ...

1st in the backpacking pose with those arms and head (standing upright)
2nd in the headstand pose with those arms and head (upside down)

I have only ever seen one of the headstand figures at retail

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
When I first saw them during my trip to Oregon, all there was were handstands. So I bought and opened one. I'll check my Walmart tomorrow and see what we have.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
We've been looking around in Wisconsin for this variant and haven't seen a one...if someone sees a couple drop me a note. :)

We can work out a trade or something.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
My pleasure :)

In case you were wondering Jedi Freezeman, I saw a second one, but the card was creased (as in folded) :flame:

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Thanks for looking Skel. I checked a few Wal-Marts and TRU's between here and Cleveland on a business trip the past couple of days and all that was on the shelves was the standing version. So the grass isn't alway greener in other state's toy stores. maybe that's not the exact saying, but you get my point.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I might be able to help out because I just picked one up today on my local toy run. Only problem is there are a few creases on the top. If interested, I'll try to post some pics.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I've heard these have begun popping up in the area. May be just shipping in later assortments. I'd prefer Mint Packaging, but thanks for the offer Yodaman :)

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Seems like forever since I've been able to post...

I found an upside down variant on a trip last weekend, and have since seen 3 more during my travels. So these are starting to make the rounds.

Best part is that I got it at the KMart 1 day sale price of $3.26 :)

Thanks to all who looked for me. Sorry I couldn't have posted more quickly.