Liquid Paper Man!

Redleader

New Recruit
Finally my creation is on the net! It's not the best pic since I just threw it on the scanner but it will do....Behold, Liquid Paper Man!
:laugh::rotate::laugh:

Attachments

• lpman.jpg
    lpman.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 476

coeli

New Recruit
you have to much time.......

Is this for wiping out mistakes when painting other figs? Where is eraser and stapler man????

Redleader

New Recruit
It's funny you ask...I actually have 2 others: PaperFace Man, and Eracerhead. I might throw up some pics of them soon if anybody cares.

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Will you be making a spouse for him? Like...oh, lets say... L.P.Thinner Woman and his faithfull sidekick Post-It Note Dog!... Don't forget the other colors...Blue, Pink and Yellow in their crime fighting stationery bus!:satan:

Redleader

New Recruit
I have heard the peoples' plea!

To calm the demand, I present PAPER FACE MAN! (Liquid paper Man's former arch enemy, now sidekick)

Attachments

• pfman.jpg
    pfman.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 405

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
:scatter: Ah! Errrrrrr....Very nice. I think that maybe the sideburns may be a little too long. I also notice that all three ears are pierced. I think that one ear was enough. :rotfl: Don't you think that 12 facial wrinkles are too many? :yawn: Just Kidding ya know! Love the paint job on the figure. Reminds me a little of a 40's or 50's Comic Crime Fighter Hero....The BlueBeatle. A little before our time, but my Dad had the comic book with BlueBeatle on the cover with a black and blue costume and BB on his chest. This Rant is Over! :eek: Nice Job RL79