Links to Clone Wars cartoons

Barada

Saboteur
These links come courtesy of Snowtroopers.ca, where the debate over excluding Canada from being able to view the cartoon series has reached a fever pitch. Chapter 1 can be seen if you download here. One note, you will need an updated version of Quicktime to view it, but it is a way to bypass having to wait for the DVD release.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Typical! I found these links (and more) a few days ago, but didn't post them because I thought that one of the moderators wouldn't like it.

Oh well. :rolleyes:

I've also got links to the Commentary versions and the smaller version files if they're allowed to be posted here. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
OK, here goes - just don't blame me when you get sued out of existence. :p

I think the Small Versions are the "free for everyone" movies you can get at the StarWars.com website. Chapter 1 is 17mb, the other chapters will be similar sizes.

The Normal Audio links look like they're the same as those Barada posted above. I'm not 100% certain what the difference between the two Commentary versions is, other than having some fool talking over the top. ;)

The larger versions for Chapter 10 and later are still to come and I'll update the links if / when they appear. The links for the Small Versions of chapters 11 to 20 will eventually work as they're released next year (unless they change the naming method).

All are QuickTime 6 movies. I hope you guys have got fast Internet connections and plenty of disk space ... unlike me. :(

{deep breath}

Small Version links thanks to an anonymous person. Large Version links Thanks to Dr.Gonzo.

• MOVED TO PAGE 2
    Hopefully removing them here doesn't bump message back too far.

{/deep breath}

Phew! :D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
we're not hosting those, i don't see how anyone could get upset with us linking to them and actually, TBS is not really linking to them ....... read the disclaimer:smooch:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I that case, here's a link to the finished version of Episode III: LucasArts. ;) :p

I've just updated my message above with the links for Chapter 10, so that's it until either they move the movies or until series two hits TV screens next year. Hopefully Dr Gonzo will be back with those as well. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Is it just my computer or are the "Normal Audio" versions badly done?

When I blow them up to full screen they go a bit blocky and even at normal size they're often over-bright in many places, washing out much of the colour. Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for, but what about those who paid for Hypersapce. :(

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I can't seem to get it working, and for some reason Cartoon network doesn't allow people to see them from outside the US...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The new links for Chapter 11 work fine for me (although I'm only half-way through downloading it). They are QuickTime .mov files, so you need that installed to view them, but otherwise there should be no problems.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I've just added Episode 12 to the growing list of links. :)

I'm not sure of the titles for these new episodes, but I'll see if I can find them and edit those in as well. There doesn't appear to be a second commentary version this time around (yet anyway).

I've read that the "Small" versions are blocked from non-US viewers. I can't verify that, but the "Small" links above for Episodes 11 and 12 (which were only guesses by the anonymous person) don't seem to go anywhere. :( I've removed those for now to save confusion. If I come across new links for those I'll post them, although "Small" is only relative since they were still around 20meg anyway.

aceface

Junior Spy
Buzz Bumble said:
I'm not sure of the titles for these new episodes, but I'll see if I can find them and edit those in as well. There doesn't appear to be a second commentary version this time around (yet anyway).

I have found them here: http://www.pcpages.com/1010101/

That page has links for the entire series in both large (480x320) and small (320x240) formats. The commentaries are slightly different with each size.

They also have Chapter 13 (480x320) available as I type this. :D

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
CLONE WARS CARTOON LINKS
1: Mission to Muunilinst

Small (17mb)
Normal (37mb)
HS Commentary (37mb)
CN Commentary (19mb)

2: Gunship Down
Small (?mb)
Normal (42mb)