• Poll closed .

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
So far, I know the following people are going:

Darth Skellington (hey..that's me!)
Wookiee Cookiee
IG-PPO
Darth Boru

I think Dustrho and a few other ancilliary spies might also be attending.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
WC and I will be staying at the Holiday Inn across the street from the convention center. My friend George will also be attending..and possibly my friend Kevin (Megatron).

If anyone is staying far away and needs to stash some purchases for part of the day...we might be able to help out since we're across the street.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I'm on my way. Paid for my 4 day pass and fan club membership. Hafta remember to bring the emails with me to collect my badges at 'will call' ;)

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Darth Boru;74281 said:
I'm on my way. Paid for my 4 day pass and fan club membership. Hafta remember to bring the emails with me to collect my badges at 'will call' ;)

Me too. For some reason they consider Puerto Rico as international (even when we use the same postal service).

I will staying in the Residence Inn at El Segundo. It about 30 mins. from the Convention Center.

DS, I think you mentioned that you are coming via Continental from Texas. I think that is the same flight the group from PR is using. I will be traveling from Philadelphia in USAirways.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
WC and I will be flying from Dallas to L.A., it looks like it's on American Airlines now.

Flight: American Airlines Flight 2427( nonstop )

Depart: Dallas/Ft Worth, TX (DFW)
Wed, May 23 12:30 PM
Arrive: Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
Wed, May 23 01:45 PM

And the return trip will be:

Flight: American Airlines Flight 1472( nonstop )

Depart: Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
Tue, May 29 01:50 PM
Arrive: Dallas/Ft Worth, TX (DFW)
Tue, May 29 06:55 PM

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Only way I'll make it is if Deal or No Deal calls... keeping my fingers crossed ;)

Have a great time- and if anyone picks up an extra exclusive give me a pm :)

Megatron

New Recruit
Hey you guys may not know me but i have been stalking you guys on this site for a long time for those of you who don't know me i am Skel's friend and i just use you guys for the arcade and to read about your stuff but i will be going to C4 i like star wars however i am about as much for collecting star wars as i am for punctuation but i look forward to seeing those who are going and to all others who dont go i will remain a giant mystery as to who the hell is that guy:D

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Flight, Hotel, Car Rental Confirmed!

Luggage almost ready

Mapquested half of LA

Video and Camera ready with extra cassete and memory.

Now what to do with the rest of time until tomorrow???

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
All packed and ready to go. Now I just need to relax....get some sleep..and wake up really early to drive to the airport. :p See y'all there. :D