K-3po

BarneyFife

New Recruit
If there was one group of characters that we need more of, it would be droids in my opinion. That is why I was so pleased to acquire a K-3PO. However, it is not the King of figures. First of all, there is a minor stability issue, I have trouble getting him to stand steady. I find myself putting him against something so i dont have to try to angle his feet just right. Other than that, it is a decent figure, and I am extremely fond of his sensor pack, which i just dropped on to the floor while reviewing this figure, and cant find the dang thing.

Talon

New Recruit
I like the K-3PO figure.
The look is very cool. The all white is something that we are not used to seeing in protocol droids. The only thing that I really don't care for is that blast mark or whatever that is on his/her chest.
The figure also does have a problem with standing uo and is very light.
The scanner is such a cool accessory.
I hope that we can get a few more protocol droids in the near future.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
would be nice to see a 3 pack of droids from new hope like the ones outside the Jawa Sandcrawler perhaps?

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Droids!

I like the K-3PO also because it is different in color.

Like the idea of a 3 pack also. A good marketing idea, thommo.

How about a four pack. Didn't four droids go out of the Naboo Royal Starship to repair the shields generator (or something)?
One got wacked so quickly I don't remember the color of the droid. :confused:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
How about it Hasbro you listening to all this ?
Good idea about the EP1 droid rescue 4 pack Deathstar . can't remember myself what colours they were. just another excuse to watch it again!
what about a holo sidious floating on a walking droid?

Redleader

New Recruit
I thought that there were 5 or 6 of them. They made one for the 12 in. line (R2-A6) but never for the 3 3/4 scale. I don't understand why they didn't. We already have 3 of the others too. I would love to have more protocal droids and R2 units.

Barney- Have you tried sticky tack on K-3P0? I use it on most all my droids like that because they all have the same problem. It works pretty good!

Talon

New Recruit
There actually were astromech droids from the Queen's Starship that were released.

1) R2-A9 is the red astromech droid that came with the Royal Starship vehicle/playset

2) R2-B1 was a standard release figure

3) Also, you could include the standard release R2-D2 in there as well.

I also think there was a droid who appeared to be similar in appearance to R5-D4 and also another who lookeed almost identical to Artoo, although I could be wrong.