just registered

erflo

New Recruit
hello fellow Starwars fans. To make a short story shorter, i'm Erik, 18 years old, collect vintage figures and I follow the ways of the force.

Anyways, i have about 20 Vintage toys and about 60 Starwars Toys in total. I'm from Norway and allways wanting to buy "Starwars-stuff". Hope you were amused of my typos rather than angry, as my english teacher tends to be.
Anyways, Starwars ROX.

Barada

Saboteur
Hey erflo, welcome to the site. Very nice to see younger collectors into vintage - I was starting to think it was just for the geezers like me. :)

Have a look around, there's lots to see. And if that's the worst you have for typos, you're gonna be alright. ;)

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Howdy! Glad to make a new friend. :)

Don't worry about typos. I'm pretty certain there are plenty of English speaking Bothans that have more typos than you (myself included :p )

Norway huh? I'm of Norwegian decent myself---my last name is Jacobsen. That's about all I know about my Norwegian heritage though. My Norwegian relatives emigrated to the US at least 3-4 generations back.

erflo

New Recruit
:)

wow, the forum is alive ;>

a nice norwegian sentence:

"jeg liker pupper" meaning "I like starwars"

If there is anyone selling vintage toys here, plz contact me, i'l buy anything for a decent prize. I'm pretty rich :$$

k, have a nice day